®Maharishi.Online recognises that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use your personal information as set out below.
1. Collection of data and use of your personal information
a. We collect your data and personal information in the following ways:
- On our website when you make an enquiry or booking
- From your correspondence with us
- By telephone when speaking to us
- When you apply for a job with us
- When you subscribe to information or correspondence from us
- Through any social media platform through which you engage with us.
b. We use your data and personal information in the following ways:
- To process bookings and payments, and communicate about your new, amended, or cancelled bookings
- To inform you of similar products and services on the legal basis of Legitimate Interest
- To provide you with requested information or correspondence.
2. Non-disclosure to third parties
We will never disclose, rent, trade, or sell your personal data to any third parties for their marketing or mailing purposes.
Cookies are used by our web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. You can find more information on managing cookies for different browsers on this website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
4. Security of information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us. This is to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information.
5. Your consent
6. Opting out
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive email marketing from us.
On promotional emails, we always provide an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email that will unsubscribe you from that service.
If you wish to opt out with respect to more than one email address, you must complete a separate request for each email address.
Please note that it is not possible to “opt-out” of receiving communications from us that relate to your bookings. This ensures that we can always contact you in the event of a circumstance that affects your bookings with us.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act (1998), the controller of all information collected on this website is:
Maharishi Education Centre Ltd, Maharishi Peace Palace, Rendlesham, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 2GX.
If you wish to view, delete, or amend any of the information we hold on you, this can be done by contacting us in writing at the address provided above.
®Maharishi.Online and Maharishi Peace Palace® courses and programmes are offered by Maharishi Foundation®, registered educational charity number 270157 (England & Wales), including Transcendental Meditation®, Advanced Techniques of Transcendental Meditation®, the TM-Sidhi Programme®, ®Maharishi Vedic Vibration Technology, and Maharishi’s Total Knowledge, all founded by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi®. ®Maharishi.Online and Maharishi Peace Palace® are trading names of Maharishi Education Centre Ltd (MEC Ltd), company number 03362427.
© 2021 Maharishi Foundation